Monday, July 16, 2012

Home Stretch - 5 days and counting

Oshkosh is coming up pretty fast. Hard to believe it's this weekend. I'm busily getting everything together, and as always, it seems there's just not enough time.

I finally finished all of the weight and balance questions (all 50!) today at lunch. It's quite a good feeling to finally be done with those! I'm also glad that I feel much more confident about calculating them now, so I'm thankful for all those problems, but it was like wading through mud to get through all of them. One more chapter done!!! I'm almost THERE!!!! Onwards to density altitude!

Thought I was over my sinus infection and finished my antibiotics a few days ago, but my left ear has been hurting really bad tonight...which means another call to the doctor tomorrow. I hate earaches. :/
But I want to feel well on my trip

The cravings to go flying have gotten really bad lately, too. Was so bad the other day, I pretended I was doing touch & go's in my car. I miss it immensely, and it gets so that being up in a plane isn't enough anymore; I have to have my hands on the wheel.

I'm going to try and do a few more things before bed to get ready for this weekend and have an early night. Why does pain in your ear make you feel icky all over? Blah. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment