Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stress!! 10 days and counting...

Stress doesn't even describe what I'm going through right now. Since Monday, time has flown by at warp speed. Now, don't get me wrong, I do want time to go fast because I cannot wait... but at the same time, I just have soo much that I need to do to get ready and to finish up at work before I leave that it's a bit stressful at the same time.

Stressful, yes, ... but gonna be worth it! :)  Just need to hold it together between now and then. I'm sooo tired! I stopped counting down because it was making the time go faster and then I was surprised to find out we were 10 days as of today. I've never done anything like this before and I'm a little nervous. There's sooo much planning involved! I had no idea just how much it took.

Had some last minute changes - looks like I'm driving up and renting a car. I thought about investing in a GPS, but my boss was nice enough to offer a spare one he had. On the plus side, I'll have enough room to bring my folding chair and have definite transport to Madison on Saturday. :)  Not sure if I'll feel much like driving 2 hours to Madison at that point, but I'll be THAT close!!! I can't miss it. But I know in any case, I'll be returning by early evening, I hear that a lot of planes will be landing at that point and how cool would it be to eat dinner while watching them land??

Just looked at the route on google maps and thought once again how I must be crazy. Normal people don't do things like this. Then again, ... normal people don't experience this kind of awesomeness either. ;)

Ok, back to work!

1 comment:

  1. Google has a milage calculator so you can put in the type of car and the gas milage it normally get (city and highway) and you get the cost of gas for the whole trip. pretty neat check it out.

    ReplyDelete