Friday, March 9, 2012

Grrr...

Frustrations. Mark my bloody words- Frustration BEYOND anything you've ever experienced before. Although the good news is that if you have a good flight school and a good instructor, then your frustrations will be significantly less than mine.

No word yet from the school on the issue about the window. I've sent multiple emails with no response. As I was writing to the guy above Obi-Won (the one I was previously writing to), I get an email about a flight reservation for this weekend.

...No way. I KNOW all of these have been cancelled. I saw all of the emails coming into my email to verify that they were cancelled too. What's going on...?

I email my instructor to ask him what's up. He writes back to say he cancelled Saturday, but would really like for me to fly with Obi-Won on Sunday "just for fun". They just want to see how I'm doing and see how things are going. Here's a hint: TRY RESPONDING TO ME EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE AND YOU WILL KNOW HOW I'M DOING!!!!!!

(Sorry - this JUST happened, so suffice it to say, I'm a little miffed.)

I'm suspicious, and I believe I have good reason to be. What kind of a school treats you like crap and then is dishonest about trying to get you back in there? If you had done your bloody job at the beginning, then I'd still be there!!! And it doesn't help that a little tiny part of me says, "But I want to fly...". It's been 6 weeks.  I know I need to be firm. I don't know what they are trying to do or what tricks they have up their sleeves, but from my experience with them thus far, it can't be good.

I sent my letter to the head marketing guy, seeing if he could help. If no response still, then my mom gave me the name of a governmental consumer action center and I will be going to them for help.

In other happier news, I have plans to go check out another flight school on Sunday. I'll let you know how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment