Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Rise

So I lost my clarity after posting the other day. Merlin would not leave me alone and it felt like they were using me to get back at this other guy who confronted me at the air show.

I'm just getting over being sick from all the stress. It's stupid, I know... and I shouldn't let them get to me. But after the initial incident, they just made it worse for me. My mom asked if I regretted what I did - writing them emails about what happened - and I said no. I did the right thing, but what I regret it those guys using me to get the other guy out. They were thrilled when it happened to a young female. This guy has a history of blowing up at people, but never a young female before. The next higher up person is also female, so they are hoping this will sway her more. Shameful. You idiots are no better than he is. At least he's honest enough to yell at someone to their face and not use them behind their back.

I forgot to mention before - I have a song that whenever it plays on the radio, something good happens. It's a song from the 90's; it rarely plays. I heard it on the way home from the air show and started to cry. "WHAT GOOD CAN POSSIBLY COME OUT OF THIS???", I screamed out loud. I'm still haven't lost faith though. Something good WILL happen out of it... although it may take longer than I would like.

In other happier news, I have two flight experiences tomorrow! Not really... but enough to make me happy. One I have advance free tickets to a new movie, Flight, with Denzel Washington that I'll be seeing with R2.




And two, I get to dress up tomorrow at work to announce the Halloween party for the students. My costume has to do with flying and is a little bit of a pun. Plus, I had to make some elements of it and it's completely original. Not telling what it is yet (it's a surprise!), but I'll give one last hint - it's also one of the items on my bucket list...sort of! ;)

Stayed tuned for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment