Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bragging Rights

Just completed the first module in Officer Basic Training for CAP! 11 lessons in 3 days (well...3 days and Thurs PM)!! I'm 1/3 of the way through!! :)  Expect nothing less from the girl who drove straight through Georgia to Wisconsin in 14 hrs and 40 minutes (14 hrs, 21 min on the way back).

That gave me a nice lil ego boost and makes me feel a little better about tomorrow.

FYI - Officer Basic Training is a bunch of little lessons on leadership, group decisions, problem solving, mentorship, conflict management, etc. Each reading is only 8-11 pages and I'm given a 10 question quiz at the end of each lesson, which a require passing score of 80% for each lesson. Doesn't pertain to flying per se, but a lot of these lessons are good for my job and day-to-day life.

The next one might take a little longer - it's 18 lessons instead of 11. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment