Thursday, November 22, 2012

CHECKPOINT!

Checkpoint - landmark on a cross country flight to help gauge direction, timing and fuel.

A minor, yet important, accomplishment was achieved this evening-  I COMPLETED ALL 25 HOURS AND 6 MINUTES OF THE KING FLIGHT TRAINING VIDEOS!!!

It honestly didn't sink in right away and I was more excited to have one hour of video remaining last night. Then as I fixed my leftover turkey dinner, I began to think about it more and more... and started dancing like a goober in my kitchen with Nikki watching me and with my slipper socks on. It's a great feeling and I'm going to bask in it as long as possible.

But bask doesn't mean relax. I'm hitting the Jeppesen book tomorrow and work towards another minor yet important checkpoint in the near future.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!

2 comments: