Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Momentum

Just finished up lesson #15 (out of 20!) and I'm feeling very, very good. It's like when I run races, my body can automatically tell me if the finish line is coming soon, even if my eyes can't see it. I'm getting that feeling now - the only difference is that my eyes can see it this time!

I can't WAIT to take another practice test or two tomorrow over my lunch break at work! :)

Not to mention that studying tonight was a welcome distraction from constantly hitting 'refresh' on the MSN homepage for election results. :/

That finish line is rapidly approaching and I've got no CFI to sign me off. It worries me a little, but my inner voice tells me it will be okay and to keep pressing forward. At least this way I'll be ready for him when that time comes, and won't have to waste time playing catch-up. Plus, I still have my study guide and textbook to get through as well - the videos are just one step. A significant step, but just one of many steps I need to complete before going for that test.

It amazes me how much I know now. At the beginning, you look at everything and wonder how on Earth one person is supposed to cram that much information into their head at one time. Then you learn a little, step by step... and you still don't know *everything*, but you look back and see just how far you've come.

But for now, going back to nail biting over the election...

No comments:

Post a Comment