Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Haze

Haze is traditionally an atmospheric phenomenon where dust, smoke and other dry particles obscure the clarity of the sky. Pilots experience low visibility in such atomospheric conditions.


Got in 17 minutes of video in chapter 16 tonight - only a teeny tiny bit. It was about cross country planning tonight. That's sooo cool! Can't wait until I get there!

Went to the doctor the other day, just for a recheck. My ear had started hurting two days before and when I told him, he told me I was about to get sick although I didn't feel anything except the ear pain. It's also not really my ear, but the canal between my ear and my throat. So he plopped me on antibiotics - the same high-powered kind that they use on the people who get anthrax in their system.

I hate it - it makes me feel sick. I don't get why they make meds that make you feel worse than whatever you have. Anyways, I had to take one after dinner and am not feeling so well now. Guh, I've got to take this stuff for 3 weeks. Blah! It's okay, it's okay - at least I got some work in tonight and as long as I'm moving forward, I can afford a night off. Health is most important to take care of, especially since I have a race coming up on Saturday as well.

Also, I took 2 quizzes today at lunch. Didn't get an 80% again and wasn't too pleased with my results, but I just need to keep plugging away. I'll get there, just have to give it time.

No comments:

Post a Comment