Thursday, November 8, 2012

Moving Forward

Finished up lesson 16 tonight by the absolute skin of my teeth. That stupid medicine makes me feel horrible and I knew I only had about an hour to study before I'd start feeling bad. Glad I made it though. This last chapter was on cross country flight planning and I can't wait to get to that part of training! It reminds me soooo much of my trip planning to Oshkosh. :)

I answered 30 practice test questions today at lunch. Was disappointed that I didn't get a 90% ... or even an 80% for that matter. Just need to learn from it and keep moving forward, that's all.

In the near future: Friend's bday party tomorrow night so taking a one-day break from studying, but need to have an early night because of 5k race coming up on Saturday. Tuesday of next week will be the PDK CAP meeting and Thursday of next week will be the EAA meeting. Hope to get in lesson 17 on Saturday, 18 on Sunday, 19 on Monday and finish up 20 by next Wednesday. A little far off from my prediction of finishing up Saturday of this week, but I'm still moving forward. Next will be working out of the textbook when I finish up the videos.

Sorry so short, but this little pilot needs to crash. I hate this medication and I've still got 2 weeks and 5 days of it ahead of me. Blah. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment