Monday, November 5, 2012

Progress

10:44pm. I'm about to crash... no, not literally, but I'm fighting a losing battle with my eyelids and the guy in the video is starting to speak gibberish. Two signs I know it's time to stop for the evening.

Only had 18 more minutes of video to go until I reached lesson 15. It's okay, I know I know... This isn't a race and as long as I'm moving forward, it's okay. I get it, I was just excited about reaching a new milestone. Better to stop now then to push forward and have to repeat them anyways because I was too tired to understand it. Can barely stay up long enough to make this post.

A thought did occur to me earlier tonight though - in order to take the written test, you must have it signed off by your instructor first. How am I going to get that signed off so I can take the test when I get there? I guess I just need to focus on moving forward for now and worry about that when the time comes. Gawd, I'm sleepy...

Election day tomorrow, hoping for another 80% test and blue skies. Ya know, I'm hoping it's just being sleepy, but I'm getting more and more worried Merlin may come after me. Not physically, but try to ruin my aviation career by getting me grounded. He does that to people that dare to cross him, you know... I do feel much lighter without him though. Should have done it sooner. Maybe he was a boat anchor. Just hope he leaves me alone though. I just want to fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment